Effective Date: July, 2017
2. WILL THIS POLICY EVER CHANGE? We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by posting the updated policy and revising the “Effective Date” above. Use of the POV Horror Services after the posted Effective Date means you accept the current version of the Policy, including any changes made prior to the posted Effective Date. If we make any material changes to this Policy, we will also notify you by email or by means of a notice on the POV Horror Services. We encourage you to review the Policy whenever you use our POV Horror Services to stay informed about our information practices and the choices available to you.
4. HOW IS MY INFORMATION USED? In general, the information that you submit or share with us and the information that we collect is used in the following ways:
- to fulfill the purposes for which you provided such information;
- to enable you to access the POV Horror Services;
- to provide, maintain, protect, develop and improve the POV Horror Services, including through the use of statistical analysis;
- to communicate with you, including via email;
- to comply with our legal obligations.
We may use aggregated and/or de-identified data or other data that does not constitute personal information under applicable laws for any purpose, including without limitation in statistical analysis to help us analyze patterns in the use of the POV Horror Services. To the extent permitted by law, we may also use the information we collect and receive as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent. By accessing and using the POV Horror Services, you consent to our use of your information about you in the manner described in this Policy. If you do not agree or do not consent to the use of your information in these ways, you should not use the POV Horror Services.
6. WHAT ARE MY CHOICES? You may also choose to block cookies. Learn more about cookies, how we use them and how to block them by reviewing our Cookies Policy. If you access the POV Horror Services through a mobile device and you do not want your device to provide us with location-tracking information, do not agree to allow your device to share this information with us or disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. Your device manufacturer may provide instructions on how to disable GPS or other location-tracking functions. If you initially consent to the collection of location information, you can subsequently stop our collection of location information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile.
7. HOW LONG DO YOU KEEP MY INFORMATION? We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as necessary to provide the relevant POV Horror Services to you or for so as long as reasonably required to satisfy the purpose for which you submitted the information, or as required by applicable laws or regulations.
8. WHAT ABOUT LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES? Links to third party websites may be made available through the POV Horror Services. Clicking on such advertisements and links will direct you to the website or application of a third party. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. Any information you provide via those sites is subject to the Privacy Policies on those websites and is not covered by this Policy. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each and every website you visit or application you use. This Policy applies solely to information collected by us through the POV Horror Services and does not apply to third party websites or applications. The ability to access third party information from the POV Horror Services and to link to other websites and locations from the POV Horror Services is for your convenience and does not signify our endorsement of such third parties, their products, their services, their websites and locations or the content they make available on the POV Horror Services or on their websites and locations.
9. HOW IS MY INFORMATION PROTECTED? We are committed to protecting the security of your information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. These measures may vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect. Even though we take steps to protect your information, no company, including ours, can fully eliminate security risks associated with information. We therefore cannot ensure that our security measures will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use, or disclose your information.
10. WHAT IS YOUR POLICY REGARDING CHILDREN? You must be 18 years of age or older to use the POV Horror Services, or have the involvement, supervision, and approval of a parent or legal guardian. In certain jurisdictions, the age of majority may be older than 18, in which case, you must satisfy that age in order to become a member. While individuals under the age of 18 may utilize the service, they may do so only with the involvement, supervision, and approval of a parent or legal guardian.
11. GOVERNING LAW. This Policy and all disputes arising hereunder or relating hereto shall be governed by, and will be construed under, the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law principles. Those who choose to access the POV Horror Services from locations outside the United States do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. We may limit the POV Horror Services’ availability, in whole or in part, concerning any person, geographic area or jurisdiction, at any time in its sole discretion.
13. HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU? If you have questions or concerns about our Policy, please contact us at: email@example.com.